Thursday, June 13, 2013

These F*ing Shoes

Super excited this morning to see the arrival of a package from Gilt Group! I ordered these super cute sandals for summer. Yay! They go with my outfit today - so I'll wear them. 

Now I want to kill them. They wont stay on. When I walk I have to shuffle or they will just slide right off. Look man, I don't have weird feet - I wear sandals, flip flops, whatever, name it.... no problems. These f*ckers will not stay on. I've only had to walk from the condo to the car, from the parking lot to my office, my office to the coffee machine and back and I am about to throw them out the window.

Thinking about hacking them somehow. Should I add something sticky under the top part? Should I get some ribbon to tie around the back. Should I NOT buy items on sale without wondering why they are on sale. I'm imagining a giant warehouse somewhere in New Jersey (sorry New Jersey) floor to ceiling with these shoes in every color - NOT SELLING! Has anyone else had this problem?

Here they are. Sorry Kelsi Dagger, no offense, I still like your other shoes!
(PS. this is not my home carpet, it's the office carpet - don't judge)
Anyway, see ya later super cute sandals. Wish we could have hung out longer, but 2 hours is as far as this relationship is going. Time for you to "step-off"!

No comments:

Post a Comment