Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Nike - Me Likey!

You know what Nike is doing that is totally awesome? Letting you be a shoe designer!!!

You can jump on Nike’s website and look for sneakers (I was looking at Nike Free 3.0) and there on the left side of the page I found the “Customize it with Nike ID” link –you can totally turn your sneaks into whatever color combination you like. Of course I picked the most neon-y bright color combo’s I could find (because I’m from the 80’s) and I have to say I LOVE THEM!  Super comfy and all that, but I’m mostly excited to wear them for the bright and shiny factor. I kind of like them best without socks though – so I might regret that when they start to stink, but right now I LOVE THEM. Did I mention that I LOVE THEM. I LOVE THEM!

And one more thing. You can customize the front of the tongue with your name or whatever you want, so I chose GO on one foot and FAST on the other – for a little extra motivation to get after it.

And one more other thing. I’m not a huge Nike person, I have a few things here and there but not more than other sportswear company items – so I’m not trying to force you into a Northwest brand.  This is just such a great marketing and sales tool – you need to know about it. And sorry, it’s not cheap, but for a custom item, I didn’t feel like it broke the bank either.


And lastly – I’ll be so upset if I get them dirty. Wah. Mine are below - the swoosh is actually the neon orange color too - but the flash is making it looks white - but it's not. That would be way too normal.





No comments:

Post a Comment