Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Chandelier-ious!

I am on the lookout for some hanging chandeliers for the condo. I have a couple of places for hanging lighting down the center of the kitchen/living area – and another one above the liquor cabinet in the living room. I don’t have photos yet of the condo and its “look” so far, but stand by, I’ll document the progress soon. We moved in last August, and it really does take a while to adjust to a new place and sort out what our traffic patterns are and how we like the furniture arranged, lighting hung, etc.


In the meantime, I’ve been trying to find lights with some wood features–I want a modern style but still a somewhat “pacific northwest” feel.

What do you think of these? Most of the ones I like are enormously expensive – story of my life![Groan!] But, so far I’m really having a good time looking!


This one is super 60's mod - kind of like it - but it's $2,267 - that's a lot, especially if I wanted two of them.


This one is from West Elm - I like the "city" quality of it - and it's affordable at $399.00

I love this one too - but at $1,072.00 - yoikes!

This one could be great at $398.00 - modern, industrial, yet still Northwest-y


And this one is kind of interesting too at $279.99

No comments:

Post a Comment