Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Good stuff for Cheap

Here it is, the middle of summer, places to go, people to see - and damn it - I needed something(s) cute to get me through the last stretch toward fall. Check out these super cheap and super awesome nuggets I picked up last week.

1. These Old Navy Women's The Diva Skinny Jeans for $15.97. So, A month or so ago, I got this linen blend navy tunic at J.Crew that looks slightly Tory Burch, slightly 70's Elizabeth Taylor - anyway, awesome but needed something good on the bottom that wasn't baggy, because you are going to look like a blob if you mix a loose tunic with baggy pants. These are the perfect white jeans for cuff up and wear with the tunic and espadrilles or with the Blue Superga's that I just got at Nordstrom. I would show you the tunic but it has mysteriously disappeared from the J.Crew website. Oh well. Anyway, these jeans have just the right amount of stiff and right amount of stretchy so they don't bag up and they look really cute. Get some immediately before they are gone.


This super cute Target Xhilaration Fedora Had with Band - $3.99 Ok, so the price online says $10 bucks or something like that, but it's $3.99 in the store. I went in to look at cheap sunglasses and came out with this. I've been coveting the J. Crew white fedora - which I might still really want - but c'mon, the price is right at Target, and now maybe I'll end up with more than one. Super cute.

And, last but not least. Check out this this pair (sort of - if you combined the colors - the website doesnt show the exact ones) of Havaiana's at Nordstrom Rack for $12.99. Again, the price is not $26.00, it's $12.99 at the Rack and they are blue with cute neon green. 


So, now i have a few new things, and I didn't really spend anything - and I'm taking all these things to Croatia - which by the way - is just ONE MONTH AWAY! Whoohooooo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment