Wednesday, July 10, 2013

What????? Really?

Under the subheading of things I cant get over......
UK Telegraph photo of Asiana plane crash at SFO
Did these people really think first that they needed to get their luggage before leaving a plane crash? What the hell? I can't get over it, and keep seeing photos of these people walking away from the burning plane (Asiana Flight 214 at SFO) with their rolling luggage right behind them. I wonder what in the hell is so important in their luggage that they think they needed to take the time to rescue their bags instead of helping other people get off the plane. I'm having trouble deciding how disgusted to be - and so far I'm just a little thankful that I don't have more details or I would probably be more bothered. Who is looking out for the 180 or so people who were injured? Did these people and their luggage just climb right over them to get out. I sure hope it was a situation of complete "daze and confusion" that made them react this way. And, I certainly hope that I would be more interested in getting the hell out of there safely and helping others to get out too before I started thinking about rescuing a bag full of dirty clothes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment