Thursday, July 11, 2013

Turning 50 – How to Feel Great Instantly

I just googled all the celebrities and famous people that are turning 50 in 2013, and suddenly I feel like a million bucks. If you’re turning 50 this year, you should try this for a little “pick me up”. You are seriously going to want to step back and kiss yourself! Some of these celebs are not looking too swell –  I think it mostly has to do with the way too sophisticated  HD camera’s and telephoto lenses these days. But, hey, not my problem! I still feel great. The list of 50’s includes Brad Pitt, Michael Jordan, Mike Myers, Helen Hunt, Vanessa Williams and many more. I think I’m doing pretty well after seeing some of these people. Except, EXCEPT, get a load of John Stamos – he looks better than EVERYBODY at 50. Better. Than. Everybody.

John Stamos 
So, bring it 50. I'm not scared of you. On Monday I will be sure to post a photo of what 50 looks like on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment