Friday, July 12, 2013

Makes you think all the world's a sunny day, oh yeah!

I got a Nikon camera - I love to take a photograph.....so mama don't take my Kodachrome away....

Nikon D3200
For my "jubilee" birthday, my lovely husband got me this - a few days early! I'm so excited to learn every little feature so this weekend I'm all Nikon all the time (between cocktails). I did some research about camera's in advance, and while over the years I've been a Canon fan, this time I wanted to give Nikon a try. This model seems a step up from the "beginner" one that Nikon sells, and I knew I didn't need the super advanced camera - this baby seemed just right. Look for awesome shots in the future and yes, there will be video - as soon as I figure it out.

Have a great weekend, learn something new will ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment