Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Things that Take a Really Long Time

Oh, just sitting here waiting for my hair to GROW. OUT. FROM. SCRATCH.

I thought maybe every other week or so I would post a couple of photos of my hair, while it 
s l o w l y  grows from nothing back to something. I'll start with the before pic. This was my hair the day before I met with my doctors - about 2 weeks before it fell out.


This is where it is now - I've had it cut twice as it's come in, just to try to give the sides and back a shape while it grows and so that it doesn't look like a mullet. 


Sorry it's blurry, I had to take my glasses off for the photo, and I couldn't see what I was doing.


This photo illustrates exactly how I feel about it. It's getting quite puffy on the top, because the hair that I have now is a lot curlier than my own hair was, so it's got a little 'whiz bang' going on, and some sections are pretty coarse - they say that will grow itself out and that at some point in the future I might get my own hair back. 

On the bright side, better than no hair at all, right?  Product suggestion welcomed as this thing grows.....

No comments:

Post a Comment