Thursday, January 9, 2014

Trolling Ebay

Ebay can be the best place ever for trolling for house things that you are thinking about. We really need a pair of awesome club chairs for the farm. I would prefer to get some old leather club chairs, but when I find them they are usually listed for $5000+ a pair and I haven't felt like I wanted to pay that much, but in fact, I really really want them. So, I check in with Ebay every few days or weeks and see what's new and if anyone is trying to dump something at a great price. Sometimes I search antique club chairs, sometimes Hollywood Regency Furniture, sometimes Mid century modern....and almost everytime I find things that are FABULOUS! 

Here's what I found today while poking around:
$275 to start for these mid century end tables. I think that is a great starting price
for these really good looking tables.

Awesome card table and chairs from the 60's. I would maybe re-cover the chairs
but I love the shape of the chairs and the table - $1,199 so not cheap, but pretty special I think.

These are GORGEOUS! Bidding was at $1,175 which I think is completely fair. I may check
back in on these because they are spectacular and if the color of the mohair works in your room, you
wouldn't have to change a thing! 

This darling settee is currently at $437 - a steal in a really light blue patterned
upholstery. I love this sofa. If you have a bedroom with room for this, you should
buy it ASAP.

These chairs are so good looking. I cant remember what they were priced at, but
really cool looking statement pieces - and would be great if you had a covered
patio or a sun room to put them in. I would put them against a wall in the
living room too - they are pretty fresh looking I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment