Thursday, January 30, 2014

Beach, Golf, Food, Drinks

Here are a few pics from Maui. As I mentioned yesterday, it was a trip based on beach and golf, both with food and drink. Oh, I forgot to mention in my food reviews - the hot dogs at Kahili Golf Course were also top notch!

Polo Beach - in front of the Fairmont and Polo Beach Condo's at Wailea







Kahili Golf Course Clubhouse - play here. Great value.
View southwest toward Wailea from Kahili Golf
End of beach day. Not a great pic of me, but whatever.



Makena - Big Beach










I was trying to see if the Nikon could successfully pull off a selfie - only sort of worked.



I didn't take a lot of food pics, but at Mama's I got our salads - yum!

Mai-tai's on the beach on the last day. And yes, we did drink a bottle of Prosecco
too. What? It's vacation! And it was almost over. We were crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment