Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Etsy and Iphone cases

I'm embarrassed to tell you that my current phone case looks like a DUDE. It's the ugliest thing you've ever seen. I bought it the same day I got my phone ( two hears ago) and I was trying to be all protective and not get my phone junky before I found a cute case. That particular day, the Apple Store had zero cute cases, so I went to Verizon and got a plain black UGLY one, thinking it would be temporary until I got the cutest case ever known to man. Now (2 years later) it's falling apart and even uglier than it was to start out with and I just keep on keeping it and it looks like it belongs to the dude in the black pants at Radioshack . Horrible. Sorry Radioshack guy.

I'm getting a new case, damn it, and the best place to find the cutest cases seems to be Etsy! Etsy is an awesome site for a lot of crafty stuff, but turns out a lot of crafty techy-types are making phone cases too, and they are way cuter than the ones on the normal sites - and way way way cuter than my RSG (radioshackguy) case.

Here are some of the cute ones I found, all by various and different sites within Etsy. Just google Etsy and search iphone cases - you'll find loads! All of these were under $20 bucks too. Any thoughts on which I should choose. I kind of like the Giraffe and the Fox. Pretty cute!








Get yours monogrammed!

You can choose one of these colors - awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment