Thursday, March 6, 2014

Craigslist has some good stuff right now!

I haven't been trolling Craigslist in a couple weeks - but today I found a few great nuggets. Check these out!
$65 each or 4 for $200
Great deal on these cool modern chairs.

Etagere- $295
Very cool!
Mid-century slipper chairs with a little bit of a Chinese feel.
$450 for the pair. I love these.

Yep, sucker for nesting tables, these are $45 bucks. Awesome.

Love this green velvet head/footboard set. I think I would recover it in another fabric,
but it's pretty cool as is at only $175.
And this is my favorite. I thought I finally found the cabinet for the dining area in the apartment - totally perfect
except that my wall to wall space is only 65", and this says it's 65" - which makes me worry that I would
have to totally WEDGE it into the nook and that might look bad. I'm remeasuring when I get home.
But it's a great cabinet and it's only $125.

No comments:

Post a Comment