Friday, February 7, 2014

A few thoughts from the week – or – VENTING. Call it what you want.

Maybe Fridays are a good day to let go of some anger or “share feelings” before the weekend starts. If I put a few things out there, maybe they won’t hang on and bother me as much.
Here we go:

1.       Hey lady in my building who is racially harassing our lovely concierges – I’d really like to punch you in the face. How dare you treat these wonderful people so poorly that you would cause a nice young lady to leave her job crying on Wednesday – especially after a long and frustrating day managing the traffic in the building from the Seahawks parade.  I find it so interesting that this woman (who is also a racial minority in this country) still has the nerve to belittle others. Hasn’t she been on the receiving end of this kind of treatment in her lifetime? Has she never been hurt before by unfounded harassment based solely on her ethnic background.  I just don’t get it. What a horrible woman.  WE ARE ALL THE SAME – ALL OF US. THE SAME. YOU ARE ON MY LIST LADY – I WON’T HAVE IT – AND I’M WATCHING YOU.


2.       Matt Dillon – Owner of Seattle restaurants Sitka and Spruce, the Corson Building, Bar Sajor – I want you to know that I will never eat at any of your restaurants again. Your menu is so overpriced that every time I leave after eating at one of your establishments I feel SICK about what I payed. I don’t feel this way at your competitor’s restaurants. I am your demographic, and my friends and I all agree, YOU ARE RIPPING US OFF. Stop it, you won’t have customers left if you keep this up. You’re a good chef, but dude, you aren’t that good. Get over yourself and quit charging so much. For Christ sakes, beets don’t need to cost $19 for literally 4 bites. And 3 scallops don’t need to cost $30. I’m out.


3.       Hey Russia – you suck and you know why! I am sorry the Olympic committee let you bully them into allowing you to host the games. PS – really, you don’t think any of your male ice skaters are gay? You’re stupid.



Well, those are the 3 things that are bothering me the most this week. Stand by, I’m sure there will be more. Thanks for letting me vent. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment