Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Road Rage

This dipshit hit and ran my car this morning on the way to work. He came blazing into my lane without seeing me, without using a blinker and without a brain! I layed on the horn, hit the brakes, and and....and....and......boom, he almost missed me, but sigh, the back end of his big stupid truck hit the front end of my pretty pretty car.

I had to then speed up to follow him, thinking that he would pull over to the side of the road to exchange info. Nope. He turned off the road down a side street. So, I thought, well maybe he wants to get off the road to exchange info. Nope. He's totally trying to dodge me. I followed him for a while, honking and gesturing for him to pull over. He gave me the big NO, the hand and possibly the finger and kept driving, ending up back on the road we originally turned off. Then I gave up because what if he was a big aggressive douchebag who might punch me or pull out a gun or who knows what.....obviously he had no interest in exchanging info or talking to me at all. Probably uninsured - why else would he act like that. Creep.

So I got out my phone and got the pic of his license plate and his truck. What a dick! I'm pretty sure karma is coming for him.

I'm now waiting for the insurance company to come see what the damage looks like and if they require it, I will fill out a police report.

Happy Wednesday!





No comments:

Post a Comment