Wednesday, December 11, 2013

It's Christmas time in the city!

Seattle is all dressed up for Christmas and I love every minute of it. Here are a few pics from a little city tour we did last night. Downtown over to Queen Anne, around and back. More to come because I'm not sure I'm over it yet.

4th Avenue
Outside Hotel Andra on 4th
Construction cranes in South Lake Union

12th man! Go Hawks - combining Christmas and a little Seahawks love!
Space Needle
City views from Highland Drive QA

Even simple lights are pretty - in front of an apartment building on QA
Most well done and just gorgeous - my favorite of the night

I hope a kid lives here
Looking from QA toward Ballard



Looking south on 5th Avenue. Walls of tree lights - awesome!
And possibly the worst house ever - I'm not sure the photo will do it justice, but it looks
like Christmas threw up all over the lawn. I'm choosing to believe that the parents who live here are
so great that they let the kids decorate the entire property - no matter how embarrassing.
MORE IS MORE? 

No comments:

Post a Comment