Friday, September 27, 2013

High Brow?

Got my hair colored the other night. New gal, new salon - so far I like her - and the color is good, etc. If I really really like her then I'll tell you to go there. I'm not committing yet. I'm getting my hair cut by same gal in 3 weeks - that will be the real test. I've been limping along without a really good salon for a while so I hope this is it! Oh please, be it!

But, that's not what I'm here to talk about - care to discuss my eyebrows? Along with getting older, losing my eyesight, getting jowly and all the other crap - my eyebrows are getting kind of lighter and disappearing. So, my new color gal fixed it. So much better. Can you tell? You probably can't tell, but I can - and I think it's good. Not Groucho - which was my main concern, but pretty good!

PS- yes, I know I'm late getting on this train - but better late than never, right?

What are you lookin at?


No comments:

Post a Comment